Orren Merton writes: I’m a true blue gear head. I’ve written music technology and gear books, articles, and reviews that have appeared in various print magazines and online for over a decade now. I just love to write and talk about this stuff, and below is a collection of all the gear and music tech related posts that have appeared on this site.
- NAMM 2015: What I found droolworthy
- New guitar in Ember Studios: the Koll “Gothcaster VI”
- NAMM 2014 Ember Member Style
- Why there are no “relic” guitars in Ember Studios
- NAMM ’13 roundup Ember Studio style
- DSI Mopho x4: a new synth for Ember Studios?
- Amp recording: miking a speaker cabinet vs. using IRs
- New amp in Ember Studios: Laney Ironheart
- Oh Marshall My Marshall
- New pedal in Ember Studios: TC Electronic Alter Ego